The internet can be a fantastic place for children and young people where they can talk to friends, be creative and have fun. However, just like in the real world sometimes things can go wrong. For more information on e-safety for parents and children, visit some of the links below.
Useful E-safety Weblinks
- Know It All - is a set of award-winning resources developed by Childnet to help educate young people and adults about safe and positive use of the Internet.
- Kidsmart - An Internet safety site from Childnet providing information and low cost leaflets for parents and carers.
- Think U Know - A site for pupils explaining Internet dangers and how to stay in control.
- BBC Webwise - The BBC’s guide to using the Internet.
- Bullying UK - Advice for children, schools, parents and carers.